To stay that we are sad to be leaving America this month would be a huge understatement!
If we could stay ~ We definitely would, but alas, we are not allowed to, so we have to go.
In a desperate attempt to stay as long as we can, we have extended our stay by 7 days. This may not seem like a lot but we really do not want to leave, so a week more here is worth the cost of the flight changes. Unfortunately, we entered the States on the 25th, and Catherine is only allowed to stay 6 months, so we have to leave on Christmas Eve!!!! We are celebrating this special holiday a few days earlier, but sadly we will be on a plane and back in Asia by Christmas Evening.
We will be in Asia for about 6 weeks, and then we fly to South Africa to make the final preparations for our wedding. Exciting things await us, but we wish that we could stay and enjoy more family time!!